Monday, October 25, 2010

RI SQUASH UPDATES

RI SQUASH OPEN

The tournament is being played the 18-21 (Amateurs 19 - 21) which is the weekend BEFORE Turkey Day. There's no reason we shouldn't all sign up and support the event. It will be good to work hard and get in game shape for the season.

Also, just like last year, each team is being asked to kick in $20 per player. Jenks will be at your door looking for the dough-ray-me ($$$).

Housing for the pros is requested. I know Neens is supporting Gilly. There's 1 guy from Ireland and I think I can help out there. Hads - there are a bunch from your old country (that missed the Mayflower) but might enjoy your antics.

Monti - there may even be a guy with multiple vowels in his name that you would be comfortable with.

NEW BLOG APPEARANCE


I felt like I need to do something new to improve the image. Since the 99 didn't quite cut the mustard last week I REBLOGIFIED with a cool, new burger background.

Maybe Thai with the Newporters this week?

No comments: